Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Work of Art

I did not think I was going to post again today, but there is this wonderful lady at Will's work named Linda who made this beautiful gingerbread house and gave it to us. Enjoy !!!



The Christmas tree is made out of an Ice cream cone covered in icing. She made the gingerbread from scratch and the icing! There is a sled, ice skating rink, snowman and a rockcandy lined walkway. With a perfect dusting of powdered sugar over all of it.

Can you believe this latticed window?

I could never make something like this. I do not have the patience. I was so touched that she would think enough of Will to give his family this wonderful treat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Nice house. Is there anything left of it now? I am drooling over the roof! How fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete