It is a few days past Ashlee's 9th birthday! I cannot believe that she is already 9. Where does the time go. I think about her as a baby, she was a very difficult child. But now, she is my best cleaner and really loves to help, especially when I am cooking. She truly is a joy to have around.
Sam will be 12 next month and will be going into young women's. She is growing so quickly and sometimes I panic about how she will turn out. She has a lot knowledge is very smart, and knows how to tell adults what they want to hear. That really freaks me out!! But I do love having a babysitter now! It is so nice to run small errands and not have to take everyone.
Bryan is 7 and says the funniest things! I can't believe that he will be baptized at then end of this year! I do wish he would stop over reacting about everything. If you tell him to stop or he will be grounded, then he lays on the floor and says "I'm grounded for the rest of my life!", you would think that I had another little girl, instead of a rough and tumble boy who loves swords and zombies!
Andrew is now 5 and will turn 6 this year. He is learning how to read at an amazing pace. We read scriptures almost every night, and he reads his 2 versus almost completely by himself. He still loves his Mommy, and I miss having a baby. But he can really be a bully sometimes. He beats up on Bryan all the time, and Bryan just takes it. We have tried so many things to get him to stop, and it works.... for an hour. Then he is back to doing the same things. I am hoping this is something that he grows out of quickly! I need my nice little boy back, I miss him!
Will is going to graduate in May with his Bachelors, and is still undecided about getting his masters degree. He is working for the Bureau of Reclamation and to move up in the government you do not need a masters degree. So he has decided to see if he gets a better position, he will not get his masters. But if he does, then we will not go into more debt to get his masters. Right now it is a waiting game.
I am still working for Larsen Billing and started a new position a few months ago. I am not quite as busy, but I do have bigger projects to research and take care of. I am still learning how to use my time wisely (not so good at that), and still get work done, plus everything in the house. I am the assistant bear leader so I just go every week to be another body. Will and I were also called to be Ma and Pa for trek this year. So we will be getting ready for that over the next 6 months. I can tell this calling is really going to push my limits, but I am excited for the challenge.
Chellie! You're back on the blogging circuit! Yay!!! :) I can't believe Sam is going to be 12 next month! And yet...Julianne will be 13 and I know they are just a year apart. She still seems like a little girl in my head. I guess I don't her, or any of your kids, enough.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Ma and Pa calling for Trek! hahaha. I don't envy you. Of course, I'm the ward director of our stake play right now and I don't envy myself that either! (At least it's a little more in my comfort zone than Trek would be!) I'm sure you and Will will be great! :) And I hear that it brings lots of blessings and experiences and memories that last a lifetime.